Method of execution
This Aḍavu is usually used to cover space.
This Aḍavu extensively uses Swastika bheda, Aramandi and Samapāda.
The feet are moved in different geometrical patterns, covering extensive space.
Tā Tei Tei Ta Dhit Tei Tei Ta
- Hands held at chest level
- Hand stretched in front, and
then making a circular movement from there
- Hand tracing a semi-circle ,on
either side, with hand being stretched from chest level, above the head and
towards the side of the body at shoulder level
- Hands, making a full circle
around the body
Points to remember
- Aramandi position is
maintained without disturbance even while moving, except where there is Samapāda.
- Swastika leg position needs
to be precise.